April 6th, 2010
April 2010 Inspirational Message From Marisa Liza Pell
* Plus A Special Message About Alignment and Manifestation!
At this point there should be no excuses about leaving the past behind — in all forms, especially old emotional wounds. Holding onto past pain, anger and resentment will only AFFECT YOU! By holding onto these toxic emotions, you are not harming the person who did you wrong in any way. Just you.
Emotions that are not released have a tendency to build up over time and can cause a myriad of emotional disorders, add to present addictive behaviors, and can manifest in the physical body in the form of diseases and chronic pain.
Holding on tight to these emotions because you feel JUSTIFIED will NOT SERVE YOU — and will not lead to justice. Some of you may even use the wrongs others have done to use as an EXCUSE to not be able to move forward in your career, love life, health, or to make the necessary changes that will lead to a better and more fulfilled life.
Happiness depends on you and you alone. There is no outside “fix” that will act as a magic wand to your happiness — no will any intuitive reading do the job. I have many clients who spend their hard earned money on a reading, only to want to hear that they can keep living their life in a destructive way and that there will still be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Do yourself a favor and don’t waste your time or your money on any advice or self help if you are NOT WILLING TO CHANGE.
Change takes a lot of hard work, and yes there is pain and discomfort attached because you are taking actions against your natural patterns. But the small amount of discomfort is worth the years of happiness you will reap!
Let me talk for a minute about manifesting your desires. When you take a shower, do you stand in the back of the shower and hope that the tiny splashes of water will get you clean? Obviously not, because that would be absurd — right? When you take a shower, you stand directly under the flow of water! This same concept applies to manifesting your desires.
Manifestation of all your dreams and desires starts with ALIGNMENT. It doesn’t begin by begging or wishing things to happen, or having “hope”. Being in alignment with what you refer to as your higher power will be all that you need to move forward in abundance — whether that is financial, your love life, or your health.
When I mention higher power, I mean whatever you deem appropriate for your spiritual direction and growth. You may call your higher power God, Jesus, Buddha, or you may merely call your higher power the spirit of universal energy. Whatever you choose, it is important to be in daily alignment with that power, or YOU will start to lose power and start to exercise YOUR OWN WILL POWER in your daily situations and life decisions.
Once you take your own will back into your hands and start to make decisions based on WHAT YOU WANT, YOUR IMPULSES, YOUR IMPATIENCE, or ANY DESTRUCTIVE HABIT, you move away from the alignment, and you start to take the road that will lead to a lack of fulfillment. A good way to judge whether you are in alignment or not is by asking yourself some of these questions:
- Are you in a state of constant anxiety and depression?
- Do you feel a lack of joy in your lfe?
- Do you feel that life is just a constant struggle to get by each day?
- Do you have obsessive or racing thoughts?
- Do you have fear of not getting what you want or losing something you have?
- Do you try to control, manipulate, or change others?
- Do you play angles to get what you want (i.e. trying every possible avenue to get what you want — for instance if being nice doesn’t work, do you try to be forceful instead?)
- Do you see negative patterns emerging in your life?
- Do you find yourself asking why life just isn’t treating you right?
If you answered yes to many of these questions, you are NOT IN ALIGNMENT.
Small steps you can take to begin alignment:
- Stop trying to FORCE anything
- Let go, surrender and release situations that are causing you struggle
- If something isn’t working right, it’s probably not right
- When in doubt, make the decision to not make a decision
- Completely let go and have faith without taking ANY action for a certain period of time — the universe will provide clarity and insight.
- Change you and others will follow, not the other way around
- Focusing on change in others in a sorry excuse to not work on yourself
- Exercise and eat right!
- Be kind and help others without any expectation.
Thanks for reading! All my best!